Monster Pro LED's not working after taillight change, headlight still works

so one of the wires (hot), along with the small white data cable you see, broke from the solder point on my tail light so I salvaged my functioning RS19's tail light (both the same, electronics wise I believe) Now no  lights will turn on, but one bottom rear left crystal light has a bit of LED that changes color on evry power up, (and no changing the LED mode in both apps doesn't do anything). Is there a possibility that when my original tail light's wire came off, it touched one of the other wire's joints and shorted it?

rlly not tryna to have to shell out 50 and wait a long time for another tail light, or worse 400 for another board. If the LED port on the board was actually affected, wouldn't it affect the rest of the board, and wheel in some way? 3rd image is the RS19's, but there shouldn't be a difference. checked the leds and light's pcbs and there's no damage (atleast visible) nor was there liquid exposure before this bs

Would love my visiblity and lightshow back

20240119_172826.jpg

image_2024-01-20_142715739.png

2024-01-20 14_37_11-Clipboard.jpg

Edited by destruver

• destruver changed the title to Monster Pro LED's not working after taillight change, headlight still works