Are there any US dealers where you can trade in a euc towards a upgrade?

chaddict

Good evening friends! Was just wondering if anybody knew of a reputable US dealer where you can trade in your euc towards the purchase of a different wheel? For instance I have an V11 that I would like to trade in towards a t4 pro if possible?  I also have 5th wheel thunder 2 e bike I'd be interested in trading in as well. Also has less than 50 miles on it. If anyone Can  point me in the right direction it would be well appreciated! Have great weekend everyone! 

• Like 2

I doubt EUC tradeins will ever be much of a thing. If they were, you'd get next to nothing for the trade in more than likely. Be better off listing the EUC for 500$ less than going rate and get a quick sale.

Trade-ins are a great untapped opportunity as of yet. If a seller accepts trade-ins, that doesn't mean he/she can't be picky. If I was a dealer who took in trades, I would not let them build up though, because of the fire risk going up with every machine in my inventory. I might actually recycle the lithium batteries as a side business.

• Upvote 2

On 1/24/2024 at 5:26 AM, iwantmymtv said:

Trade-ins are a great untapped opportunity as of yet. If a seller accepts trade-ins, that doesn't mean he/she can't be picky. If I was a dealer who took in trades, I would not let them build up though, because of the fire risk going up with every machine in my inventory. I might actually recycle the lithium batteries as a side business.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm imagining junk yards in the future full of EVs, and PEVs.

I used to repair iPhone screens on ebay, but competition is fierce.

You may be on to something?

• Like 1