New Begode extreme with 50s batteries from eWheels

The beast

2 hours ago, The beast said:

Wanted to know if anybody else has the the begode extreme batch with the 50s batteries and 2400wh . Mine should be here next Thursday. Or any feedback really bout the begode extreme

Chooch reviewed it and so did Jack I don't know specifically about the 50s but here is a review of the 40t vs the 50e 

You're going to be one of the first people with the Begode Extreme 50S updated batch, so hopefully you can tell us.

From what I hear, it's a great wheel. A fair amount of prominent riders are using it like RoninRyder and WheelGoodTime. 

It's likely going to be my next wheel, I love that they are offering the hybrid tire option because it's also good in the city and wet weather commuting despite being marketed as a trail wheel. 

I’ll def keep us posted. I have the INMOTION v14 at the moment and I’m Hopeing it’s going to be similar. They both will be using the C40 motor which is powerful. Looking forward to having more then one wheel

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The beast said:

I’ll def keep us posted. I have the INMOTION v14 at the moment and I’m Hopeing it’s going to be similar. They both will be using the C40 motor which is powerful. Looking forward to having more then one wheel

In you don't mind my asking, why are you getting the V14, Extreme, and Lynx all at about the same time?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 10:47 AM, The beast said:

Wanted to know if anybody else has the the begode extreme batch with the 50s batteries and 2400wh . Mine should be here next Thursday. Or any feedback really bout the begode extreme

What's your thoughts on the Begode Extreme 50S?