Hey Begode! Suggesting you a huge step forward/software improvement!

Hey Begode!

I hope and I suppose that someone from Begode engineers reads this forum time to time… At least I’m sure that marketing/sales do :)

So guys, I’d like to propose you an idea to implement:)

I think that all of your customers and fans could have noticed that there is a disproportionately more effort being devoted by your team to releasing new products compared to supporting the existing ones. 

This is not just frustrating for us, your customers, but also negatively affects the company&products reputation. 

E.G.: I’m riding the Begode Master v2.3 and despite EX30&Extreme had already several firmware updates (GW2025007/10/11/12/13) and some new features/fixes - there is still just version 6 available for not-that-old Master v2.3.

People who are familiar with embedded systems development (STM32 specifically) should agree with me on that all of the Begode controllers are using pretty much the same MPU (STM32F103) thus there isn’t a big deal from the technical standpoint to:

revise the code for the whole product line and organize it properly (modular) to allow each update of the common „codebase” same for all versions and products be applied to all builds.

So my suggestion for you is to consider unifying the firmwares so when you have some updates - each of the products would get those in a corresponding firmware update and not just the latest ones you are so focused to promote and sell.

I think that it is obvious how it could benefit Begode as a brand and will bring more happy customers etcetc

@all: Shout out your vote in this topic if you agree and would also be happy receiving updates to all of the Begode’s !

Edited by deanok