Pinwheel T2 decoration, makes your unicycle special

Arron

How to decorate your pinwheel T2?

Can u see the drawing of this unicycle our engineer riding ? May be you want to know, how can we make our own unicycle special.

Please read another picture, 3 steps only. We can do it for u.  Different pictures for each one, customization.

Please contact: sales04@pinwheelonline.com,  I will offer a solution to brings u profit.

T2-9.png

DIY-Fire.jpg

Here are other design of the drawing we now have.  Contact me and give me your favorite picture, we design it for u according to your requirements.     sales04@pinwheelonline.com,  Arron

DIY-Green Global.jpg

DIY-Stopwatch.jpg

On 2016/3/10 at 11:10 AM, Arron said:

How to decorate your pinwheel T2?

Can u see the drawing of this unicycle our engineer riding ? May be you want to know, how can we make our own unicycle special.

Please read another picture, 3 steps only. We can do it for u.  Different pictures for each one, customization.

Please contact: sales04@pinwheelonline.com,  I will offer a solution to brings u profit.

T2-9.png

DIY-Fire.jpg

Here are other design of the drawing we now have.  Contact me and give me your favorite picture, we design it for u according to your requirements.     sales04@pinwheelonline.com,  Arron

DIY-Green Global.jpg

DIY-Stopwatch.jpg

Archived