Darkness Bot wont send beeps

Charg1na

Hi All,

I was originally on Darkness Bot beta as the original would not connect to my T4.  I then ran the DarknessBot beta version - great outcome.  was fantastic.  After 3 months you get an "expired" message.  To which i have since tried both the beta version of DarknessBot and app store of Darkness Bot.  The difference now since having to reinstall the app is that i now no longer get beeps or vibrations sent to my phone.  Eg before it was expired i would get PWM alarms sent through and this would then come through my headset.  Great outcome as its very hard to hear beeps.  Perfect. Since the update, i now no longer get any alarms, beeps or vibrations in the phone or my watch.  I am on IOS.  I can play music and phone calls through the headset so i know that the headset is connect fine to the phone.  My T4 makes the appropriate beeps.  But i am trying to get the beeps back through my headset.  Below is what i have the app set for.  Have i set this incorrectly or what can i do to help fix this?

IMG_2460.png

Edited by Charg1na