Lowered Pedal Hangers for the V13

UPONIT

For any V13 owners interested in lowering the COG, while still leaving plenty of clearance, there's a CNC shop in China that makes a great set of hangers that drop the pedals 2". 

IMHO, a huge improvement in every way.

I wrote my (not super organized) impression of them in the V13 Speculation thread:  V13 Aftermarket V13 Pedal Hangers

Big thanks to @Eyss for letting me know about them!

V13 Hangers

The guy who makes them is super friendly and responds quickly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 1:44 PM, InfiniteWheelie said:

So the V13 has adjustable pedal height. Does anyone know the actual heights? I can’t find this info anywhere.

I assume this new pedal hanger can also be installed into each of the 3 different positions, but just hangs 50 mm lower.

The V13 has three heights for the pedals. EWheels has a chart that shows the V13 pedal height at 9.4 inches. The difference is about a half inch each row. So the three heights would be about 9.4", 8.9" and 8.4"? Unless 9.4" is the lowest setting, in which case: math.

And yep, that's how the new hanger works. 2" lower. Three heights to choose from.

9.4" is roughly 240mm. So with these aftermarket pedal hangers the height is about 190mm uncompressed, and 100mm fully compressed. This picture I found shows that there's 20mm of total adjustment (10mm increments). So the above numbers are actually +/- 20 mm depending on which height setting 9.4" refers to.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 4.29.38 AM.png

Edited by InfiniteWheelie