XIMA LHOTZ Firmware 4.20

bodenseepingu

Hello,

my XIMA LHOTZ says via the XIMA android app that it has the firmware 4.20. From other threads here it seems to be the case that firmware 4.30 and 4.31 exist.

Does anyone here know the difference of firmware 4.30 compared with 4.20 - I often have error beeping and lightning when I ride inclines - even if they are not that steep and I am not that fast (I weight 80 kg).

The android XIMA app did not offer me a firmware update - is that only a function of the iphone app?

On 2016/3/6 at 2:52 AM, bodenseepingu said:

Hello,

my XIMA LHOTZ says via the XIMA android app that it has the firmware 4.20. From other threads here it seems to be the case that firmware 4.30 and 4.31 exist.

Does anyone here know the difference of firmware 4.30 compared with 4.20 - I often have error beeping and lightning when I ride inclines - even if they are not that steep and I am not that fast (I weight 80 kg).

The android XIMA app did not offer me a firmware update - is that only a function of the iphone app?

Hello my friend!

could you please try attachment IPS NEW APP for Android ?

iOS system search "iamips" in Apple store,if you still have any problem please back to me as soon as possible by Email : manager@ipselectricunicycle.com

sorry this forum limited attachment is 3.1MB and this APP is 3.18MB

Archived