New InMotion App and V12HT Ambient Lighting

UPONIT

... is still a buggy combination.

DIY lighting for the V12HT fails to transfer to the wheel whether upright, on its side or on the kickstand.

And the interface for the lighting design section is cleaner, but still requires a lot of guessing and R-rated muttering...

:D

:confused1: It's possible a bug in the inmotion application. I use euc world and the LED lighting is activated in the upright position on the lit wheel and is stationary. It turns off when you are driving and turns back on when you stop. I forgot something somewhere.

On 10/22/2023 at 4:21 AM, varamontelo said:

:confused1: It's possible a bug in the inmotion application. I use euc world and the LED lighting is activated in the upright position on the lit wheel and is stationary. It turns off when you are driving and turns back on when you stop. I forgot something somewhere.

Thanks.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the part of the InMotion app that lets you "design" your own DIY lighting scheme for the LED light strips on the sides, front and back. The only reason I really "need" it is because I like to make a pattern that is more visible at night than the default schemes, for safety.

On 10/24/2023 at 5:43 AM, varamontelo said:

I don't know this part of the inmotion application. Maybe other users will know.

There probably aren't enough people who make use of the DIY lighting section of the app, who are also forum members for there to be anyone who's had the same problem.

Thank you for trying though! I appreciate it.