Used Begode EX.n for sale $2250 (NYC)

For sale used 20inch EX.n hs. 100v, 2800w motor, 2700w hour battery with off-road CST tire. Updated speedometer front display, black motor board, better bearings. Fast, agile, tried and true wheel. It has 1000+ street miles, never been used for jumps, off-road racing or operated in rain and/or other wet conditions. The trolly handle has been removed and the area is ductaped and covered to prevent dirt, debris or water ingress. Normal scratches due to wear and tear from riding the wheel. No damage to interior shell housing or electronics. This Ex.n was originally bought and intented to be use for racing. It it for sale now because I no longer have that desire, decide to lower my risks of unnecessary injuries associated with racing. And, I have other PEVs that I use more often. This powerhouse of a wheel is ideal for commuting, use a spare, group rides or mobbing through the neigbhoods on errands. It ships for free in original box, with 100.v charger, clark jump/foot pads, already applied velco, pictured white front and rear used clark protectors, free new black front and rear clarkpad protectors retail $79 and used euc army euc stand (not pictured). Pictured side shred lights are not for sale and not included. Sale is not available to Puerto, Rico, Guam, Alaska, Hawaii or international countries. 

For more pictures visit 4myceasar on Ebay
20221008_160925.thumb.jpg.d526446016eec9a8a129d5d53a30437d.jpg20221008_160905.thumb.jpg.cae528267edfe4b3c221e27e6dd5646e.jpg

20221008_160842.jpg

Edited by Livelife&likerc
Grammer correction

• Livelife&likerc changed the title to Used Begode EX.n for sale $2250 (NYC)