Germany: Selling Inmotion V12 HT (less than 200km on it) and Inmotion V13 (less than 700km)

I am selling my EUCs. The V12 HT is basically brand new. After I wrecked with the old V12 HT due to a dead driver board, I got a new V12 HT. It has been ridden for less than 200km and only had one minor fall. I don't see any damage on the wheel. 

My V13 has only fallen twice. There is a skuff on the front metal bars and that is it. 

Inmotion V12HT - 2,000 Euro

Includes: Wheel, cover, Grizzla Power pads, 2 chargers (stock and Alienrides)

Inmotion V13 - 3,000 Euro

Includes: Wheel, Grizzla Power Pads max, 1 charger

I prefer local pick up as well. Shipping these things will be a pain. Original boxes available as well. 

As this thread mentions only paypal accepted, unless transactions in person can happen. 

31 minutes ago, 2disbetter said:

I am selling my EUCs. The V12 HT is basically brand new. After I wrecked with the old V12 HT due to a dead driver board, I got a new V12 HT. It has been ridden for less than 200km and only had one minor fall. I don't see any damage on the wheel. 

My V13 has only fallen twice. There is a skuff on the front metal bars and that is it. 

I prefer local pick up as well. Shipping these things will be a pain. Original boxes available as well. 

As this thread mentions only paypal accepted, unless transactions in person can happen. 

Cash ?  could i get some info about where in germany, not exactly, just a city, so that i can find out whether it is worth sacrificing petrol for the trip ;-)

7 minutes ago, Robse said:

Cash ?  could i get some info about where in germany, not exactly, just a city, so that i can find out whether it is worth sacrificing petrol for the trip ;-)

Sure thing, I live in Kreis Heinsberg. Real close to the Dutch Border. It is going to be about a 7 hour drive coming from Mittelfart. 

Cash works, or a paypal transfer. I'm flexible there. 

If you physically come to pick the wheel up I would be willing to lower the price a bit as well. PM for more details.

• Thanks 1

Thank u ;-)   it will be a bit too far for me to drive - it is minimum 8 hours each way from here where I live - and approx. 250 euros in petrol and a place to spend the night, so it will be quite a trip, I had hoped that it would be somewhere around Hamburg - it's a really good price for your V13  :-) Good luck with the sale.:cheers:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 8:53 AM, 2disbetter said:

Hi,

I am maybe interested in the V13 and only living about 200km away in the Taunus.

• Like 2