Upgrading to an S22 pro concerns

RhoadsNRoses82

I've been riding a v11 (my first ever EUC) for over a year now. Have gotten really comfortable and want more speed. My concern is that the S22 pro looks really wide in comparison to the V11, so wondering how much less comfortable that is? also the weight increase, and different type of trolly set up. I really like that I can just press the kill switch under the V11 handle when i need to carry it up any stairs. With the S22 pro it looks like the only way to get it up the stairs is to pick it up with both hands by the handles. any s22 owners out there please chime in.

I'm also wondering whether I should go with the upgrades they are doing to the wheel at ewheels.com, mainly whether I should get the 4kw motor over the 3.4kw one, and whether i should keep the knobby tire or get the street tire (j-863). I almost exclusively ride on roads, so the street tire is tempting...but if the knobby tire is not too bad an experience on roads maybe it makes sense to get it with the knobby one, in case i decide to do some offroading at some point? it is an s22 after all...seems like i should explore that if i get such a wheel.