:SOLD: Sherman Max with accessories $2700 in New Hampshire

SOLD

Selling my max. I got it last August from aliexpress, and it's been a flawless performer. My knees just can't handle the combination of heavy leg days, racing bicycles, AND riding a non suspension wheel.

Some dings and scratches from low speed newbie tumbles before I knew what I was doing. No high speed crashes, never ridden in rain. I ride mostly asphalt, some smooth gravel roads, but no trail riding, and the rim has never had a dent. Comes with a luna seat, nylonove pedals (stock ones too if you want them), 3d printed pads and bumpers as pictured, and an unmounted IRC NR77T street tire. I wanted to try the street tire, but I couldn't justify mounting it before the knobby one was worn out. 

Prior to this soggy summer, I was regularly taking this on long cruises and it has reliably eaten up the miles just like the Shermax is known to do. 

Local pickup would be awesome, but if you pay shipping, I'll ship. 

Comes with the stock charger as well

Screenshot_20230717_120606_EUC World.jpg

20230717_110300.jpg

20230717_120840.jpg

20230717_110331.jpg

Edited by WattsWheelhouse
Added details

• WattsWheelhouse changed the title to :SOLD: Sherman Max with accessories $2700 in New Hampshire