Ninebot One E+ - $80 (Shipping within the US)

Tep

I'm selling a Ninebot One E+ (320WH battery), as is, for $80. Pick up in NJ, can ship anywhere in the US.

-The wheel turns on, freespin, balance and ride normally. 34 miles on odometer. It has been in storage since 2020 and when I got it out, the battery still have 39%. Wheel itself was activated on 2015.

- Selling as is since there's no charger and tire have lost air after sitting for too long. This should be a bargain for those who have a charger. I just don't have a use for this one. You will need its 61V charger and a tire valve extender to recharge & pump the tire. 

- For those who don't know, here's some spec: 15 mph top speed, 320wh battery, IP65 rated, only downside is no lights.

May be an image of segway and parking meter

May be an image of segway, scooter, parking meter and text

May be an image of scooter, segway and text

May be an image of text that says 'EUC WORLD Live Data 0.0 mph 39 84°F 00:00:00 00:00:00 0.00 mi 0.00 mi 33.98mi 53.8V 0.1A 4W 0.0° -10.8° -71 dBm One E+ 1.2.2 N20EA1 523A 201 Statistics Statistics 0.0 mph 10:50 PM'