Used Kingsong S22 With Upgrades For Sale Indianapolis, IN (SOLD!!!)

I am interested in selling my Kingsong S22 as I am upgrading to a larger wheel with more torque given my riding weight ~250 lbs with gear on. I also do 95% street riding so I am not utilizing its potential as a jump/off-road wheel and am needing a street cruiser instead as my second wheel. I purchased the wheel new through Eevee's at the beginning of November 2022 and have only put a total of 402 miles on the wheel. I have attached a screenshot confirming the total mileage from the DarknessBot app. Will start the listing at $2000 OBO to gauge interest. Here is a list of upgrades for the wheel:

1) Hou Ninging 8-wheel CNC sliders (black rails) with the blue bearings installed.

2) Grizzla Flow Large Pads with Grizzla fairing plates and Grizzla top fairings ("calf savers"). All of this will come with the wheel as I do not have the stock pads.

3) E-Rides Honeycomb spiked pedals Noir (smooth black with black heel and toe plates). I also have the stock pedals that I will include with the wheel.

4) Shinko 244 hybrid tire. Also have the stock knobby that will come with the wheel.

4) Various 3d printed parts:

5) Leather seat cushion attached on top of stock foam seat

Local pickup is obviously preferred but I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. I have the original box and charger to include with the S22. The motor is the 3300w version that has been pinned by Kingsong and was verified by Eevee's. 

Odometer .png

Sunset.jpg

IMG_5946.HEIC IMG_5954.HEIC

Edited by Gkindy
Wheel Sold

• Gkindy changed the title to Used Kingsong S22 With Upgrades For Sale Indianapolis, IN (reduced to $2000)
  • Gkindy changed the title to Used Kingsong S22 With Upgrades For Sale Indianapolis, IN (SOLD!!!)