Updated firmware on S22 Eagle to 2.27, now get Error 32 on startup

prhone

Apparently that's "Lift switch is out of order, please release the handlebar or check whether the lift switch sensor has experienced a short circuit."

I moved the switch back and forth several times, no effect.

Now I'm not sure if it's related to the firmware update or just an unfortunate coincidence, but I haven't even had a chance to ride this thing yet - it's brand new. Does anyone know what it could be? Maybe a loose cable or something? Before the update it would turn on and I could push it back and forth and everything seemed fine, now there's no power to the wheel, I can rotate it with my hand - unless I try to lean it back on the stand, then it spins up like crazy.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

• Like 1

Ok I've solved it. Apparently when updating the firmware all the calibration values were reset. I had to redo the horizontal calibration and now it's working as it should be.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Hey PRHONE, I'm having the same issue, may I ask how you solved the issue? I know you said by redoing the horizontal calibration but can you expand on how you did that? GREATLY APPRECIATED!