Reseting password without SN

Curiousfellow41

I’ve had my 16s (v1) for almost 5 year (about 4k km mileage). Once in 2020 I installed custom pedals, and then, due to moving and changing job I didn’t use it for almost a year.

I've asked local comunity for help, but all I got is to "try to reset Pass via SN on pedals" wich have been forgoten, while I moving.

Now I have a fully functioning EUC, but I am not able to configure it or update the firmware.

Of course it's not big deal, you might say, but maybe there is a way to solve this problem?

Non-native speaker, apologise for mistakes.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, Curiousfellow41 said:

I’ve had my 16s (v1) for almost 5 year (about 4k km mileage). Once in 2020 I installed custom pedals, and then, due to moving and changing job I didn’t use it for almost a year.

I've asked local comunity for help, but all I got is to "try to reset Pass via SN on pedals" wich have been forgoten, while I moving.

Now I have a fully functioning EUC, but I am not able to configure it or update the firmware.

Of course it's not big deal, you might say, but maybe there is a way to solve this problem?

Non-native speaker, apologise for mistakes.

On the S18 the SN is also on the battery. May have to tear down to get to it though.