Difference 60v / 72v v10 motor

Komate GuiGui

Hello everyone I had a tremor problem on my V10f, either a Hall sensor problem, or a motor problem. I was able to buy a used V10 for parts.

By unpacking the engine, I realized a difference, at the level of the reference. On my v10f engine it starts with "72v" and on the new v10 engine "60v" I find this strange, because in my memories are the Inmotion V8 which have "60v" Another problem, when installing the V10 motor on my rim, the axis does not turn, the bearing seems blocked. However, the two flanges are the same size. 

thanks 

Hi. It fit together perfectly, suggesting that it's the same. the magnets leaving a small wound on a finger on the way.

But it would be worth checking by measuring both.

Is it possible to have made a mistake in the direction of assembly?

And concerning my question about the numbers that appear on the motors (60v...c30 /72v ..)?

My stock wheel is a V10F, the parts I'm installing are from a v10

Unfortunately, i have no experience with either wheel, so i am really of no help. An extensive search reveals the v10f has a larger battery and is slightly slower than the v10. Probably because of the motor voltage rating being lower and running the same voltage on both. The windings are different and I'm not sure if that makes a difference since the controller is setup for 2000w max on the v10f as opposed to the 1800w max on the v10.  The stator diameter should be the same. Was there any shimming or thrust washers on the shaft in either motor? The only thing i can think if is there is no play between the bearings and shaft.(endplay)

3 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Unfortunately, i have no experience with either wheel, so i am really of no help. An extensive search reveals the v10f has a larger battery and is slightly slower than the v10. Probably because of the motor voltage rating being lower and running the same voltage on both. The windings are different and I'm not sure if that makes a difference since the controller is setup for 2000w max on the v10f as opposed to the 1800w max on the v10.  The stator diameter should be the same. Was there any shimming or thrust washers on the shaft in either motor? The only thing i can think if is there is no play between the bearings and shaft.(endplay)

help, I don't know what's going on, we wanted to put my original motor in and the axis doesn't turn anymore either, we don't understand anything at all. We don't see what could have happened.

Well, that gets a lot complicated! The axis that did not turn, of course!

Electromagnets need to be energized to work 😅.

So we put my original engine back, as it was in perfect condition (nickel axis), and just changed the motherboard (Installed that of a V10 instead of that of the potentially defective V10) We reassemble the wheel having checked that everything is connected.

Then decisive moment, we light the wheel, the engine starts, then suddenly Red led panel Flashing "please repair !! »

I can connect to the wheel, so diagnosis, result, it comes from the engine or called on the diagnosis "engine hall fault" I don't understand anything anymore, original engine on the original rim of my V10f, battery recognized via the application connected in Bluetooth, diag indicating no fault (motherboard included)

Help !!!!!

Hello everyone !

Good news, the wheel works!

This therefore gives a somewhat bastard V10 ^^ V10 motherboard and engine mounted on the batteries of a V10f.

Too bad on the other hand that the INMOTION application no longer gives the nominal motor power, and I do not have EUC World (IPhone) I would be very curious to see if the motor is clamped.

Otherwise, I have the impression of having a new wheel, quieter motor and which whistles less, feeling of sliding without feeling of scratching (the bearings without doubt) And above all, the resolution of my breakdowns, the pedals no longer oscillate, I can finally enjoy the smooth offroad driving. 😀

A big thank you to you

• Like 1