Sherman S speed limit settings

henrisonmd

Hello. How do (or should) you set the speed alarm, tilt back and any other alarms? In the menu, the choices are towards the higher end are 50kph then 58kph then jumps to 280kph. Is there a way we can specify the exact speed before it beeps or tilts the pedals? I want to try and see how fast my Sherman S can go but I don't want to overpower it and force it to cutout as well. Thank you in advance for answering. Ride safe =) 

• Like 1

Mine is at 280kph top speed and high speed mode ON all the time. I weigh 80kgs with gears and it starts beeping at 76-77kph. 

on darknessbot app you can set your pwm at -23% to cut out at 100%. Stay below 85% 

on euc world app check safety margin, on SS it usually cut out at 100% so same stay below 85% if you're conservative. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alexutlang said:

Mine is at 280kph top speed and high speed mode ON all the time. I weigh 80kgs with gears and it starts beeping at 76-77kph. 

on darknessbot app you can set your pwm at -23% to cut out at 100%. Stay below 85% 

on euc world app check safety margin, on SS it usually cut out at 100% so same stay below 85% if you're conservative. 

Thank you so much. This is very helpful. 👊🏻

• Upvote 1