[Portland, OR/PNW] [Pick-up only] [~$1300 cash preferred] KingSong 16X for sale (<300 mi.)

The time has come for me to part with my 16X. I got this wheel from eWheels back in August 2021 and while it's been a great wheel I found I always preferred to ride my 18XL (thus the relatively low mileage). Now that I've upgraded to a V12 with the 18XL as my secondary wheel I'm looking to find my 16X a home where it will finally get the love it deserves.

This wheel has just under 300 miles on it. It has endured one major crash at ~20mph which was within the first week that I got it and while it has several scrapes from the incident I haven't experienced any issues with functionality in the 250+ miles I've put on it since. Shortly after the crash I did take off the side panels to check for internal damage and I found none, though I did cut some notches in the side panel padding to access the screws holding them on. I bought some replacement pads and installed one with neater holes punched out where the screws are located but haven't put in the effort to do the same for the rest of the pads. Additionally, the tire has been precautionarily slimed with Green Armor-Dilloz and I've taken care not to leave the battery at >80% charge for mid/long-term storage.

The extra side panel padding will be included with the wheel as well as the original 2.5A charger, a red Roll.nz neoprene sleeve, a Black Crow 3D printed stand, and a foam seat attachment. If this is going to a new rider I'd be happy to throw in some extra wrist guards I have laying around for free.

Since this wheel has been through a crash I'm looking for $1300 versus the $1500 I believe it would otherwise be worth. I'd prefer cash over an electronic payment. For now, I'm not offering shipping and I'm prioritizing localĀ (Portland, OR) pick-up inquiries. For regional inquiries, I'd be willing to drive up to an hour from Portland, OR to meet.

Below is a picture of everything included. More detailed pictures can be found in this Imgur album.

image.thumb.jpeg.999a98824eda855686c1f12787f79e3b.jpeg

• Upvote 1