V11: Suspension Squeaking?

Im_Heard

Bought my V11 at the end of November 2022 and roughly around 3 weeks into riding it I started hearing a squeaking noise everytime I put a slight (or large) amount of pressure on the pedals to engage the suspension system. Even when normally riding and I go over a slight bump in the road, which engages the suspension and then causes annoying squeaking noise.

I've taken the wheel apart down to the V11 A-frame / suspension sliders and put it back together from there. It will stop squeaking for about 20 minutes after taking it on a ride before the noise returns again. I've tightened all the screws that are visible from there to no avail and nothing seems damaged or out of place, with the exception of the right top air chamber rubber gasket that sits between the a-frame and the threading of the upper piston which is ripped but still usable. The suspension system itself still performs as intended but just with an annoying noise each time the slightly bump or pressure is applied to the pedals.

Anyone else run into this issue?

• Like 1