Gotway MSX 100v SF Bay Area

Sprite

Sold

Selling an early model Gotway MSX 100v 1230wh Electric Unicycle with about 8.5k miles on the wheel and about 1k miles on the motherboard, this model have reliable batteries + motors, the original motherboard died with about 7.5k miles and I replaced it with an upgraded Begode black motherboard. The batteries charge to 100.8v (100%).

I am the second owner, the original owner purchased it from eWheels. I have verified with eWheels that the battery packs in this wheel are safe and not on the recall list.

Let's get into it, this wheel is not pretty, it's beat up. It was my learning wheel and I dropped it a lot at slow speeds. I took it out on the trails where I killed the original motherboard going up a steep hill on the trails, I weigh about 220lb geared up and I probably shouldn't have been taking it up that hill. I replaced the motherboard with the upgraded Begode Black motherboard then I made some holes in the fairings for better cooling. Decided that wasn't a bad idea and closed the holes up with plastic molding (you'll see in the pictures). Again, this wheel looks beat up but it's 100% functional and reliable.

Comes with a Kenda K262 knobby tire installed and a H666 tire the wheel came with when I purchased it. Comes with blue Freemotion CNC pedals as well as the originals, comes with Clark Gen 3 pads as well as the original pads. Also comes with a 5amp fast charger and the factory seat. Fan has been upgraded, it gets loud but keeps the wheel from overheating even on 90+ degree days if you're street riding. If you're trail riding on hills on a 90+ degree day, overheat protection is gonna kick in.

Asking 850, cash in my hands for test rides. Located in the SF East Bay, I'm not trying to ship this so local transaction only.

More pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/jzawZqJ

PXL_20221231_221521639.jpg

Edited by Sprite
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...