King song S22 for sale in Atlanta

On 12/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, upL8N8 said:

This one's shady... careful everyone.  There's a discussion about it on the facebook EUC marketplace group.  As soon as people started suggesting it was stolen, he quickly dropped the price from $3100 to $1500 after a day and a half, lol.  No paperwork.  No mention of mileage on the machine.  No mention of where it was bought from / remaining warranty.  No pictures of his name / date with the wheel as is requested on the group.  No charger; he's claiming he shipped the charger to NYC so is trying to sell it without one.  Oh, and, he's moving to NYC tomorrow and can't bring it with him, so he has to get rid of the wheel right away!  Except he mentioned his 'tomorrow' move on Wednesday, it's now the day after tomorrow, and he's still trying to sell it.   

:popcorn:

Understandable caution, but he checked out. I gambled and bought it. He's a rider and indeed in the middle of a move. Wheel seems fine, albeit missing the power pads. Waiting on a new charger from RevRides so I can see what kind of battery life we're working with.

Unexpected purchase, glad it worked out. This thing DWARFS my v10f. 

On 12/10/2022 at 8:09 PM, dredwheel said:

Understandable caution, but he checked out. I gambled and bought it. He's a rider and indeed in the middle of a move. Wheel seems fine, albeit missing the power pads. Waiting on a new charger from RevRides so I can see what kind of battery life we're working with.

Unexpected purchase, glad it worked out. This thing DWARFS my v10f. 

Glad to hear it, thanks for the update!

• Like 1