Kingsong S22 - Please help - Motor replacement

Fonzerra

Yes, I know I fucked up. :crying: My focus was on the 8 motor screws so I didn't take care properly.
I have destroyed the screws at the back when I had to remove the two lifting lugs (picture). When the first one turned the notch around I wanted to be more careful with the second one and heated it up first, but it also just turned around and the notch was destroyed. They are very soft. :wacko:

So please help me. How do I get them out?

035449E1-E140-4096-B854-AA9AAE0624D6.jpeg

If the head is rounded out completely so you can't turn them you can use a screw extractor. I'm not sure where you buy such things where you are but wherever you can buy hardware should have them. Basically you will drill into the screw with a special head that will let you use the drill to pull out the screw. Then you will need to replace the screw with a good one.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, chanman said:

If the head is rounded out completely so you can't turn them you can use a screw extractor. I'm not sure where you buy such things where you are but wherever you can buy hardware should have them. Basically you will drill into the screw with a special head that will let you use the drill to pull out the screw. Then you will need to replace the screw with a good one.

Thank you so much. I will try that tomorrow :thumbup: