Redmond, WA local pick up only: Inmotion V11. ~350 miles. Clark pad + Stand included. $1200.

MrEUCMan

Brought brand new from Inmotion via Amazon. Perfect working order. Battery is 100% healthy. About 350 miles total only since new.

Never dropped because I have mad skills. Never offroaded. Suspension in perfect working order.

FREE: Will include clark pad ($160), pedals ($200), and stand (I printed it myself). All bumper and headlight guards included. Will also throw in a firesak ($140).

Sherman-S on the way, so no need for another suspension wheel. Freeing up space in garage.

Asking for $1200 cash. Local pick up only. I can meet you anywhere around Redmond, WA.

Capture.JPG

Edited by MrEUCMan
  • Upvote 1

• MrEUCMan changed the title to Redmond, WA local pick up only: Inmotion V11. ~350 miles. Clark pad + Stand included. $1200.

If you're interested in full asking price and willing to ship, I would love to buy this wheel. I'd just ask for a video chat first so I can see your V11 in action and you can see that I really am a fellow hobbyist with my own KS-14S.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 11:40 PM, Carey said:

Hi, 

I hope this doesn't come across as insulting, but rather as me crossing fingers and trying to stay in budget - will you accept $800 for your V11?

Enjoy the day, 

Carey

Never hurts to try to offer and there is price drop on black Friday. These wheel prices are coming down town! Keep that in mind