Selling Vanzzla Pads and RS19 TPU Armor (used) (Halloween color approved)

Decided to change my wheel color theme up recently and printed a new set, so here's my previous set for sale since they'll be sitting around unused otherwise. If you're wondering if I changed anything in the designs of my new set that was deficient, the answer is no. Nailed the design and the printer settings the first go around so other than various small cosmetic imperfections from numerous crashes which don't really show much (except on the trolley flap) unless you're up close and personal, you'll be getting my best effort in EUC/RS19 protection and ergonomics. Bonus, the hook (velcro) installation material is already installed too, you just need the loop mounting material.

1528876071_vanzzlapads1.thumb.JPG.f8a164dc123ce834b2d64bc8e7f2386b.JPG

On Durability:

TPU is extremely tough, these have protected my wheel in a multitude of crashes. You can peruse just about any of my video and skip to wreck timestamps to get an idea of the abuse they have and can continue to handle. Also, interestingly enough, if you look at the scratches on the black ASA/ABS inserts in my pictures vs the virtually undetectable damage on the TPU material right next to it - this comparison gives you a good idea of what the plastic wheel shell could look like without protection AND how good TPU is in this application.

About the Vanzzla Pads:

These are unbranded Grizzla inspired pads. Out of everything out there, I thought they did an excellent job capturing the ideal design for brake/throttle pads so I looked at some pictures from MADPack's review a while back to get an idea of proportion and went to CAD town. I think I nailed it. I love 'em, you'll likely feel the same way. Design also includes pedal notch to hold pedals in place making magnet retention unnecessary/redundant with good pad orientation.

1907739257_puarmor1.thumb.JPG.91c8fe6332964cdcddebd6a6bda73f9a.JPG

About the TPU Armor and Trolley Flap... PU Armor... PU Pads and PU Flap, yeah there we go:

I designed these after my first road wreck based on areas where the the shell and LED lights took damage in a wheel tumble and slide scenario. The idea was to cover areas where the Vanzzla pads and protruding tire didn't protect. The TPU material is hard enough to slide on concrete, but also helps dampen the impact energy, great stuff. There's also secondary features/benefits these simple protective pieces provide:

• Top-handle piece provides a better grip on the carry handle which allows for easy 100% lift switch engagement. Before I put this piece on, I would only engage the lift switch half the time due to how thin this handle is in your grip.
  • Upper shell pieces provide a little more leverage for your calves/legs in controlling the wheel as well as a smoother radius transition increasing rider comfort.
  • Trolley handle flap peels back to allow full use of trolley handle (if yours hasn't busted off). Designed to work with rear Clark Bumper.
  • LED protective pieces don't obstruct lighting.

Asking $90 for the Vanzzla pads and $50 for the PU Armor, or $130 for all. A pretty good savings over ordering new Grizzlas.

Preference for one buyer taking all. Free shipping, US only please.

Side note: highly suggest use with Clark Bumpers.

Some pics when they were fresh off the printer and how they look on the wheel:

775114203_vannzlanew.jpg.73fe1b10d69776cae79d6b8bc9466abb.jpg

Edited by Vanturion
  • Like 1