Is there an LDD touchscreen mod?

13 minutes ago, Vam Monaco said:

I bought the non-LCD RS 19 and I'm wondering if there's a mod to add one on?

I have the RS19 with display.  And honestly; It is of NO use at all.  First of all it looks like som piece of leftover misplaced casio clockwork that doesn't even fit snug into the shell.  In daylight; Not visible at all.  Info:  Speed... for what use? you have to look down at the display, eyes off the road.  Battery? yeah - very informative, if it was readable.  Odometer? - for what?  Waste of time, money, plastic.....all in all it reminds me of a PC from the 90' with a display in green reading 266 Mhz.. wow !

5 hours ago, Robse said:

I have the RS19 with display.  And honestly; It is of NO use at all.  First of all it looks like som piece of leftover misplaced casio clockwork that doesn't even fit snug into the shell.  In daylight; Not visible at all.  Info:  Speed... for what use? you have to look down at the display, eyes off the road.  Battery? yeah - very informative, if it was readable.  Odometer? - for what?  Waste of time, money, plastic.....all in all it reminds me of a PC from the 90' with a display in green reading 266 Mhz.. wow !

Most honest answer in this entire forum. It is completely useless junk.

• Upvote 1