S18 sold, V11 not for sale for now

chanman

Selling at least one wheel with the S22 coming soon hopefully, two suspension beauties that could be yours. Both charge to 84V and come with stock chargers (V11 with 2)

S18 Sold

1. Kingsong S18. Original owner, purchased March 2021, 4k miles. Not the prettiest but very functional, notably comes with Kai pads and professionally and recently installed Pirelli Angel 80/80-14 tire. Suspension works like a dream. Some scratching of the shell and also the suspension linkage on one side. $1250.

2. Inmotion V11. Second owner, 1k miles total, original owner claims was a batch 2 wheel. Cosmetically pretty good, some minor scuffs from the original owner crash where the board failed, saddle has been reinforced with 3d printed brackets since the original brackets do not hold up. I installed a new board purchased from EWheels myself, has been working flawlessly for 150 miles since. Has a quirk where the taillight blinks when in standby but doesn't seem to have any negative effects. Suspension is functional. Comes with Clark pads. $1500.

Local pickup preferred in San Diego/LA area, will consider shipping at additional cost.

PXL_20221001_184729376_vsmall.jpg

PXL_20221001_184748582_vsmall.jpg

PXL_20221001_184755885_vsmall.jpg

PXL_20221001_184807638_vsmall.jpg

Edited by chanman

• 2 weeks later...
  • chanman changed the title to FS: V11 & S18, San Diego
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tr1LL said:

@chanman

Hey, i’m interested but what is a suspension linkage? 

Hi, thanks for the interest. On the S18 the metal moving parts attached to the shock are the linkage, you can kind of see in the second photo how the thin gold (color, not actual gold metal) coating is scraped off exposing the steel underneath on the leftmost part of the metal, unfortunately couldn't upload very high quality photos to this site, but it's just a cosmetic problem.

Edited by chanman

@chanman

i recently tried to buy one if these on eBay but i got scammed :(

i should hopefully get the money refunded but i’m back to searching for a starter wheel that fits my budget but will give me a good idea of how a faster euc feels and performs. Scuffs and dings aren’t much of an issue since i’ll be learning on it and would likely scratch up a new wheel trying to get a feel for riding one anyway. 

I noticed its been on the market for a bit at $1250. Would you be open to taking $1000 for it? I’m not trying to haggle but thats about all i can afford to spend at the moment. 
No one living anywhere around me has an euc, and the vast majority havent even heard of them. I think they look amazing but am apprehensive because its such an expensive purchase for an unfamiliar (to me) technology. 
If i saved up i’d be looking at used shermans instead because it does seem like one of the overall best wheels currently on the market but the cheapest one i’ve seen is around the $2k range (which i think is prob a good deal, just a bit higher than i’d want to spend on my training wheel lol)

anyway, any info is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

• chanman changed the title to S18 sold, V11 not for sale for now