Commander HS vs Sherman MAX

Hi,

Currently own a shermax but I'd like to hear some opinions from people who extensively ridden both wheels. More particularily on the ride feel and turning. 

One complaint I have with the Shermax is the pedal dipping during turns. Whenever I do agressive turns or lean into my turns, the shermax has a tendancy to pedal dip forward. It's a big deal for me because I like to do aggressive turns/lean. Having the Shermax pedal dip forward scares me because of the potential to pedal clip. The pedal dips makes it more dangerous to do high speed turns and carving.

Does the commander exhibit similar pedal dipping when doing aggressive/tight turns/leans? How do the ride feels between the two compare and which one feels better. How does the manueverability compare between the two?

Edited by Chillay123

15 hours ago, Chillay123 said:

Hi,

Currently own a shermax but I'd like to hear some opinions from people who extensively ridden both wheels. More particularily on the ride feel and turning. 

One complaint I have with the Shermax is the pedal dipping during turns. Whenever I do agressive turns or lean into my turns, the shermax has a tendancy to pedal dip forward. It's a big deal for me because I like to do aggressive turns/lean. Having the Shermax pedal dip forward scares me because of the potential to pedal clip. The pedal dips makes it more dangerous to do high speed turns and carving.

Does the commander exhibit similar pedal dipping when doing aggressive/tight turns/leans? How do the ride feels between the two compare and which one feels better. How does the manueverability compare between the two?

I can't talk about the max, but I had have a Sherman OG (sold) and own a Commander HT, I personally I preferred the Commander, for me is more nimble and balanced than the Sherman. However, Is there one thing that dramatically will change your ride experience, changing the stock tire for a motorcycle grade one, I did it with both, knobby tires will break and get better, but will never perform like a street motorcycle tire; pedal dip will disappear as if by magic.

Edited by Mauricio

1 hour ago, Mauricio said:

I can't talk about the max, but I had have a Sherman OG (sold) and own a Commander HT, I personally I preferred the Commander, for me is more nimble and balanced than the Sherman. However, Is there one thing that dramatically will change your ride experience, changing the stock tire for a motorcycle grade one, I did it with both, knobby tires will break and get better, but will never perform like a street motorcycle tire; pedal dip will disappear as if by magic.

What tire do you run on your commander? How's the ride feel?

9 hours ago, Chillay123 said:

What tire do you run on your commander? How's the ride feel?

I put a Michelin pilot street 2 (80/90 -14, size will fit on both Sherman and Commander) On the Sherman, I put a Shinko, Evo 877; Michelin is way better. Anyway, you could look for whatever is there available where you live, Continental contiscoot, Michelin, Heidenau, Etc.

Michelin PS2 Is awesome.

Edited by Mauricio