S22 Kingsong eagle brand new boxed 10 units available

AK euc

Hi all selling The latest version of the s22. I bought 10 and I have 3 remaining all fully unlocked and totally updated to the latest firmware for both the vehicle and BMS. V2.12 and V2.23 respectively. Capable of 45mph and has been accredited for its statement as will never cutout. A proper performance wheel made by kings song

The latest firmware vastly improved performance and battery consumption including the acceleration. And highly differs from the original demo models.

I'm inclined to say it's the fastest accelerating wheel and I believe in my honest considered opinion it is the king of off road.

This wheel has the only smart BMS that shows you each and every cells health temp charge cycle you make it it does it It is the most desirable wheel of 2022.

I'm selling them literally brand new and boxed ready to ride including 5amp fast charger.

I am an avid euc enthusiast and highly known and accredited within the community so purchase with complete confidence and has been tried and tested.

£2400

RRP is £3000

Please message me and cash and collection from London Barnet available while stocks last. . 07534408679

• Upvote 1