First issue with my rs19 high speed

I’ve owned my rs19 high speed for 7 weeks and ridden it around 1900 km .This is First time I  had an issue.I haven’t had a phone since 2015 ( by choice ) and finally got one so I could listen to music thru Bluetooth and call 911 if I destroy myself on the wheel🤣and when I was riding and listening to music the wheel kept going into tilt back with beeps .i would stop and turn off wheel for a few seconds and sometimes it would be still beeping and tilting back again after I turned it back on .so I let the wheel sit for a half hour and went back out for a ride without using Bluetooth  and it was fine .so again I tried listening to music while riding   and all a sudden after maybe just a few minutes it will go into tilt back while beeping.so I just turned Bluetooth off and I didn’t have a problem again .question is are the speakers drawing enough power to make a difference in how hard I can push the wheel ?

sometimes i use euc world and never the begode app, coming out of best buy i hopped on the wheel and almost fell off the front of it, it went into low speed tilt back

tilt back is turned off

checked the begode app and tilt back was set at 16 km/h????? i changed it to 60km/h and all is fine now. that was on friday and havent used euc world or begode app since

dont know how or why tilt back was changed and active but it was

21 hours ago, goatman said:

sometimes i use euc world and never the begode app, coming out of best buy i hopped on the wheel and almost fell off the front of it, it went into low speed tilt back

tilt back is turned off

checked the begode app and tilt back was set at 16 km/h????? i changed it to 60km/h and all is fine now. that was on friday and havent used euc world or begode app since

dont know how or why tilt back was changed and active but it was

Tilt back was set to off and max speed was set to 100kph  .I’ve only had it tilt back once prior when I pushed it too hard up a hill with like 20% battery left but it’s strange that everytime I try to use the speakers it goes into tilt back like they are drawing too much power or maybe a possible short in a speaker wire .huh im gunna have to open up the wheel and give the wires a check 

Edited by Dosingpsychedelics