[Los Angeles, CA] FS: Inmotion V12, $2000 OBO

Inmotion V12 batch 2: $2000 OBO. Lowballs ignored

Photos can be found here: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/d/los-angeles-electric-unicycle-inmotion/7500780993.html

2000 miles

Comes with

1.5-year Alien Rides warranty, Custom Seat, V12 powerpads, SL-FX light, uninstalled CST-1773 tire

SL-200 lights not included. Not looking to sell the accessories or the V12 separately.  

Ordered December 2021 from Alien Rides.

Prefer local pickup in LA or anywhere in SOCAL but can ship at the buyer’s expense. I don’t have the original box, so I’ll be using a different one to ship it with.

Selling because I want to upgrade to a Sherman

I can also trade the V12 + Cash Offer for either an EXN, or Sherman

History:

This was my first EUC, so the scuffs and scratches present on it are from my learning period. Both the handlebar and trolly handle have a lot of scratches (covered up by padding) when I was experimenting with installing the custom seat.  

This EUC failed the MOSFET test, but I replaced the MOSFET, and it hasn’t cutout out yet. For reference, the MOSFET incident happened when it had ~150 miles on the V12.  I now have around 2K miles. I also did the stress test on the V12.

Alienrides is planning to send out the replacement board for this V12 sometime around July.

I know the Ins and Outs of the V12 and so I can make time to replace the board if you’re local to LA or can drop it off at my location. I can also try to install the new tire as well for you.

Stock Charger took a fall so there’s a crack present. It still works and I use it to charge my V12