New RS19 HT, no manual.

Dartmech

Hello Everyone,

I did some searching but didn’t find what I was looking for. 
My RS19 came in yesterday, looks perfect, I was able to unlock it, get an app paired and even ride it down the street and back.  
I’m excited about this new venture, but I’ve never bought such an expensive piece of tech that has zero information supplied.  So I have a couple questions:

1-what are all the smaller numbers on the bottom of the screen representing? 

and 

2-which charge port do I use, top/bottom, or is it both, one at a time? 

i wish there were SOME sort of comprehensive resource for this wheel, and I’m hoping I’ll learn all I need to know in this forum! 
thanks, 

• Like 2

Congrats, you've got yourself a fantastic wheel. Yeah, the documentation sucks, goes with the territory.

1. Unless the LCD readout orientation changed, the bottom right number is the temperature from the motor controller in Celsius I believe, and the bottom left is wheel odometer in kilometers. Also, you generally don't need to worry about the controller temp unless it regularly gets over 60-65C.

2. They're both wired in parallel so it doesn't matter. It just allows you to plug in multiple chargers at the same time for quicker charging. Be careful with the connector pins though, if you bridge them accidentally, there will be fireworks as the charge ports are "hot" as they say. So make sure you're lining up things correctly before plugging it in, and always plug in the charger to the wall socket or whatever power source you use first to bring the voltage up before making connection to the wheel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do you mean the small screen on your wheel ?? It’s the miles you have traveled on your wheel most likely it will be in kilometers ..I’ve put 1400 km on my wheel in 6 weeks 😂 …You can charge it in either port or both if you have two stock 3 amp chargers or a combination of a 3 amp and 5 amp 100.8v chargers.Knowing ewheels sells a 8 amp fast charger for the rs19  That’s the max amp I would charge at.myself I’m going to get just another stock 3amp and hook up both to charge my wheel faster 

• Like 1

Thank you both for the quick replies!  
I didn’t even notice that the smaller numbers on the bottom of the screen were separate!  I thought it was one giant number that just started to climb on its own. Makes MUCH more sense now.  Ha. 
And good to know about the charger/ports! 
I took it out to the park today, did a couple of nonstop miles, and it’s a whole new experience that’s for sure.  
Thanks again!  

3 minutes ago, Dartmech said:

Thank you both for the quick replies!  
I didn’t even notice that the smaller numbers on the bottom of the screen were separate!  I thought it was one giant number that just started to climb on its own. Makes MUCH more sense now.  Ha. 
And good to know about the charger/ports! 
I took it out to the park today, did a couple of nonstop miles, and it’s a whole new experience that’s for sure.  
Thanks again!  

Right on euc’s are a freaking blast .I’m already gunna  start saving up for another wheel.i ride so much I end up charging my wheel twice a day  .hopefully by the time I save up enough new battery tech will be coming out that will allow many hundred miles per charge 😎🤘🏻