Looking for a EUC, never ridden before. Fresno, CA.

Electric unicycles look like a lot of fun and seem very practical for traveling around the city. I am in Fresno, CA and have never lived in the city before. I’m looking to trade in my old off-road toys for something more cityworthy, but hope to be able to take it off-road here and there. If anyone has any information or ideas as where I should start to look, or any extra EUC for sale, all advice is appreciated

I posted this before, then changed my mind, on offering my V8/Glide3. 

I agree it's good to do your research & make an informed decision. I offered my V8 because I have a few of these "beginner wheels". Then was passively accued of pressuing OP, no pressure here. Not sure why its called a "beginner wheel", its like calling a Honda civic a beginner car, when compared to a corvette, when both are still considered transportation, it makes the "beginner wheel" seem like a silly egotistical analogy. 

Also to be very realistic, I know my limits, I perfer not to ride fast, or have a heavy wheel, so I perfer to sacrifice  speed of a bigger heavier wheel for a lighter wheel, I commute with my wheels most if the time in places with only stairs, like the subway & take it inside offices, so I prefer a light wheel, that can keep up with heavy city traffic, less overall risk, & can stop quickly for unaware pedestrians, & ride with friends and family that ride bikes or scooter not EUC's & cant even keep up with my V8 without effort or downhill; but like the others said, you will be riding the tiltback limit, & its boring when it happens, all vehicles have a limit, "beginner wheel" or purpose over performance, take it or leave it.

Since im only commuting not going fast, I personally choose to only wear wrist guards & helmet. That's the option I have to offer you, asking $550 since your kinda local to me, don't have to ship it, no pressure, have a good day! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NFTjqLBmUZMrKrCv9

• Like 3