Event: Electrify Expo in Long Beach

360rumors

Electrify Expo is billed as the largest electric vehicle show in North America.  It will be held in 5 cities and I went to the first one this year, in Long Beach, CA.  I went on the Industry Day June 3.  There were demos for many types of electric vehicles.  I got to demo the Arcimoto, a 3-wheel vehicle; Cycleboard, a tilting 3-wheel scooter; an electric skateboard, and some EUCs.

There wasn't as much representation from EUCs as I wanted, but I liked how there was a dedicated EUC track where people could learn to ride.  I thought it was a recipe for disaster because it would be too hard for people to learn.  But I was surprised to see people learning it in a relatively short time (well under an hour), and the reactions I heard were uniformly positive.

Given how unfamiliar people are with EUCs, I think shows like this represent an excellent opportunity to introduce other EV enthusiasts to EUCs.  Here are some photos and videos from the Expo: https://360rumors.com/electrify-expo-360-3d/