Buying Inmotion V8 or V8F in Boston, MA area

This was my first wheel and I miss it, I now need a wheel that's easy to transport (weightwise), and I no longer am trying to push the limits of speed. If anyone has a V8 or V8F for sale, please reach out!

Thanks!

John

Hey bostonEUC14!

I was just literally asking Jason from eWheels if they were open to a trade-in arrangement for my wife's V8F that has just 27.5 miles on it and he told me to check this forum... Gotta give it to Jason...

Please feel free to contact me for details. Jason also offered to provide a discounted label for me to use since I bought the wheel from them... so that should make shipping easy...

Here's the screen of the App mileage btw. I can provide vides and pics as needed and anything else you might need. Let's talk.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rg374qeasf3555/Screenshot_20220601-095559_InMotion.jpg?dl=0

J.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adventzero said:

Hey bostonEUC14!

I was just literally asking Jason from eWheels if they were open to a trade-in arrangement for my wife's V8F that has just 27.5 miles on it and he told me to check this forum... Gotta give it to Jason...

Please feel free to contact me for details. Jason also offered to provide a discounted label for me to use since I bought the wheel from them... so that should make shipping easy...

Here's the screen of the App mileage btw. I can provide vides and pics as needed and anything else you might need. Let's talk.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rg374qeasf3555/Screenshot_20220601-095559_InMotion.jpg?dl=0

J.

Thanks! I just sent you a message with my number. 

14 hours ago, Whitebeard said:

Just curious why you miss it? I thought mten3 is more powerful and portable?

I had the mten and I just felt that the larger wheel was a much more enjoyable experience in dealing with pot holes/bumps. I also like the trolley handle, and feel like the V8 is still small enough to bring anywhere

• Like 1