Free Inmotion V8 in St. Louis, MO

I would like a v8. I have a v8 shipping container I could ship to you with cash inside if you don't find someone close by. I really like the V8!

On 5/13/2022 at 1:10 PM, Eucstl said:

I have an Inmotion V8 that I would like to get rid of. Still holds a charge and appears to be functioning but I haven't stepped on it in at least a year. Since it has sat outside I am a little apprehensive about getting back on it with the weather and humidity though it has remained covered. Was hoping it would find a new home in St. Louis...not looking to ship it anywhere, pickup only. The price is free, you can't beat that. I don't have a picture but I can tell you its in good shape, its had a protective cover on it since the day I purchased it, which was about 3 years ago. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Webster Groves and can leave it at the curb if you want it.

I'll take it. I'm in Central West End and caught the EUC bug. Looking to purchase a new Kingsong s22, but that won't come out for the next couple months. I could use this to see if it's even something I'd like to do long-term or if it's a temporary thing.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi , I'm new to this platform and lost my kingsong 14 d 4 months ago due to assholes breaking it at my job and it was my only transportation. If this is still free , I will come and get it from you. Matt here from Philadelphia. Thank u for being kind . It's nice to see there are nice people in the world ... Just not here 😅