Monster Pro vs Abrams. Battle of the titans!

So I need you guys help in deciding on one of these 2 beasts. I currently ride a og EX.N and really am interested in riding on a bigger tire. Which brings me to the Monster Pro and Abrams. Similarly priced. 24 and 22 inch tires. Both huge! 

Abrams looks (and sounds) like a beast. Love the look of the wheel. Lights look great for night riding. And seems to be a bit more weather resistant than the MP. Looks like a joy to ride, though the Abrams seems to be having an issue with cutoffs it seems. A bit concerning. 

The Monster Pro, with that 24 inch tire looks like it eats potholes for breakfast. The range on it is insane, doubt I would ever ride 90 miles in a day but knowing i can, is great. Waterproofing is not too great, gonna have to get some work done on that, lights seems to be meh for night riding but I haven't really heard many complaints on the recent batch of monster pros with the torque upgrade supposedly. 

I was thinking of getting the Abrams just because I have a Begode wheel already and not really interested in the Sherman Max as I have a 20 inch wheel already. 

What is your thoughts on these? Which one would you get if it had to be one of these 2? Thanks

• 1 month later...

This was posted a while ago.  By now I'm sure you've seen that the abrahms has some cutout issues.  I know a guy who had one and it cutout in the first 200 miles and dislocated his shoulder.  I actually rode his abrahms. Very stable because of the weight.  Ibalso tried a monster pro at a group ride - also stable because of the momentum of the super heavy motor

I also just purchased a Gotway EX which uses the same 40lb heavy motor as these other 2 wheels.  These XXL wheels are very stable at speed which makes for a nice ride but it takes a little more effort to get them going. I wouldn't reccomend them for riders under 150lbs.  I heard that the wheel weight should not exceed 50%of your body weight.