Gyroroue/Gyrowheel Gotway MS3 S+84V 1600Wh moteur 2000W

Hello everyone, I am selling my Gotway MS3 S + (also called MSuper V3s +) in 1600Wh version under 84V. The motor has 2000w rated power (4000W peak). This is a "pre-production" version of the MSX 84V, it is even possible to find MSX hulls and transplant internal organs. 

The maximum speed is around 55 km / h when the battery is at 100% (no beep yet), although I still consider 50 km / h to be the maximum to have a little buffer. Under 50% battery, it will still be able to reach 50 km / h but at the limit of the beep, and I stay at 40 km / h under 30% battery. For a normal rider (cast acceleration and maximum speed of 35 km / h) the wheel can reach 100 km of autonomy. 

For an aggressive rider (hard accelerations, hard braking, cruising speed 50 km / h) it is possible to empty the battery in less than 60 km. 

The axles shims were changed a few months ago. 

Everything works perfectly, the wheel will be offered with its front / rear bumpers and fender (I also have a "kickstand" fender and a few other 3D printed parts to give with). The front bumper is flat, it serves as a kickstand and the wheel therefore stands upright on its front face. 

I also give with an 800lumens lamp with its support as in the photo, the original headlight is weak for my taste when driving in places without any lighting at high speed at night. 

It will be supplied with its original 1.5A charger and a 5A fast charger (maximum charge around 8A on this battery pack, but for me 5A is already more than enough and I prefer to use the slow charger when I haven't forgotten to recharge it. the day before :) ) 

It is equipped with modest "power pads" which were sold at one time by "EUC Guy" which allows you to have it in leg to get the most out of it during acceleration. With the new foams, the wheel is thinner than the original and has good leg support. 

The pedals grip well, I have never fallen with this wheel despite relatively high average speeds. 

I replaced the thermal paste under the mosfets, sealed the heat sink that opens on the wheel side and added two fans to the board for maximum safety. However, even without it did not exceed 47 ° C this summer during very aggressive wrinkles (but I'm freaked out about the temperatures, professional deformation)

I do between 40 and 60 km per week with approximately, but for my work it is too "bulky" and so I bought a V12 inmotion to replace it. 

Otherwise, it is a great machine, without possible comparison with the MS3 in 67v or with the 1500w motor. 

I've never had a problem with it and it rolls like it did on day one and I probably would have kept it indefinitely if it wasn't to cushion the high cost of my new wheel. 

I have the box and the original invoice.

• Like 1