SOLD Begotway Tesla t3 (Quebec) SOLD

So I bought two Gotway (Begode) Tesla t3 last week..

Someone local had one for sale, less than 500kms total, comes with power pads. Very nice condition with minimal scratches.

Then I bought a new in box t3.

I don't think I'll keep both. I'd like to sell either one of them. 1500 for the new one (less than 1kms total, maybe I'll ride it a little in the next few days) or 1450 for the used one with power pads.

Fantastic wheel, really. 

I can include a ewheels fast charger for 100.

Shipping possible. 50$ everywhere in North America

Thanks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BUw3fXj6TGuQuqvo7

Edited by Eric plam
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric plam said:

So I bought two Gotway (Begode) Tesla t3 last week..

Someone local had one for sale, less than 500kms total, comes with power pads. Very nice condition with minimal scratches.

Then I bought a new in box t3.

I don't think I'll keep both. I'd like to sell either one of them. 1500 for the new one (less than 1kms total, maybe I'll ride it a little in the next few days) or 1450 for the used one with power pads.

Fantastic wheel, really. 

I can include a ewheels fast charger for 100.

Shipping possible. 50$ everywhere in North America

Thanks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BUw3fXj6TGuQuqvo7

I trust this seller, tho he seems to have sort of contagious wheel disease...

Good luck on the sale Eric!:thumbup:

• Like 1

Quite honestly (and I know it's weird to self-congratulate like this) I think of myself as a trustworthy person, and yes Shane, I also admit I suffer from quite a big wheel addiction!😜

I purchased almost every model of wheels except the Monster line (and I was very close to buy one last month from another beloved member here). I love those machines and I want many of them for me, for my 4 kids, wife and friends. I also teach classes for newcomers. Having many different models helps them try and choose which ones they like and then I refer to local sellers. Although I sometimes sell myself some wheels, I don't make money out of it, I only try not to loose too much money, selling them about the price I paid for them, minus the mileage/damage I might have done to them. Then I buy more wheels like the new V12 I bought two weeks ago. 

So yeah I have two Tesla now. Very very wonderful wheel. I'm sure to keep one forever. 

So if any of you are interested, you see Shane can vouch for me, thanks!

• Like 1

• RockyTop changed the title to 2 Begotway Tesla t3 (Quebec)
  • 3 months later...
  • LeGiroquoi changed the title to SOLD Begotway Tesla t3 (Quebec) SOLD