Selling Kingsong 16s (San Jose, California, United States)

Michael Paul

I’m selling my Kingsong 16s, I bought this wheel on February 2021 at ewheels.com. It has the lift switch that shuts off the wheel when carried. It currently traveled 110 miles and it’s in great condition. The only physical damage is the scrape on the trolley handle and the usual pedal scrapes. I also had to reapply the small pads on the bottom area cause it was peeling off. And aside from that the wheel is in great shape.

This was my first EUC and I fell in love with the hobby. This wheel was primarily used for learning and casual riding. So it did not go through any shut offs or major crashes. I made sure to respect the limitations of this wheel. There is no doubt that this wheel served me well, but it’s time I upgrade to the EUC of my dreams. 

I’m selling the wheel for $1,000 with the accessories. Now this bundle includes the Kingsong 16s, the original charger it came with, the bodyguard from Roll.nz (black/blue), and as well as the stand I purchased from Etsy.

Unfortunately, I can only do local pick ups here in the Bay Area so please hit me up! If you have any other questions feel free to message me!

Thanks 

Edited by Michael Paul
  • Like 1

• Michael Paul changed the title to Selling Kingsong 16s (San Jose, CA, US)
  • Michael Paul changed the title to Selling Kingsong 16s (San Jose, California, United States)