SOLD: Gotway MSP HS c30 | Louisville, KY | eWheels Shipping | 3000+500 miles | $1500

Dan Hillary

For sale is my MSP high speed version, manufactured March 2020 and sold by eWheels.

Comes with front fender/nosestand, removable via industrial grade hook and loop.

Comes with Monster Pro pedals and brand new Vicious griptape. 😁

Butt padding for seated comfort, doesn't interfere with trolley handle.

Stock pads were never applied and are included.

~2900 miles on the first control board, new "black" board was installed after a MOSFET blew after an extremely routine curb drop. About 500 miles on that so far, no issues since and in fact improved performance (beeps data chart in link)

Battery charges to 100.2v or so, I find it's degraded compared to new (about 45-50 miles per charge rather than 55-60).

I'm the second owner, I noticed the degradation as soon as I got it 5 months ago and I haven't noticed it getting any worse since I've been taking good care of it via good charging and storage habits. I keep the battery between 20% and 80% and it's always stored in air conditioning, charged at 2A whenever possible.

Shell is in perfect structural condition, scrapes here and there. Only significant fall it's taken that I'm aware of that wasn't completely absorbed by the front bumper is when the original owner bailed on a 4 stair drop and cracked the shell on top of the handle. I unscrewed it and realigned the halves and it's much better now.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1TFUH-6zYWybt2v7KTjgEaoX6KqmdDCfr

Includes stock 3A charger.

Asking $1500, willing to pay shipping and am able to take advantage of the e-wheels bulk shipping discount. Offers are considered on a first in, first out basis.

Reply to this topic or send a DM for my info if interested!

Edited by Dan Hillary

• Dan Hillary changed the title to SOLD: Gotway MSP HS c30 | Louisville, KY | eWheels Shipping | 3000+500 miles | $1500