Sherman doesn't beep.

Wxman25

Hello, I'm the second owner of a sherman with only 10 miles. I noticed when I make a selection on the control screen it doesn't beep. Is there a setting to turn the beeps off and on? 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, null said:

It doesn't beep at every press AFAIK, only when powered on and entering menus. (currently can't be changed)
If yours _never_ beep the buzzer might be disconnected.

Ok thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My beeper sometimes beeps, sometimes doesnt and sometimes makes a half hearted attempt. I suspect mine is in the connection, the solder or the buzzer itself. I'll get around to checking it when I open it for a rim change. Of course, it could always just be another glitch too. I won't REALLY worry until I begin utilizing that beeper to keep me off overlean/overspeed.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

• 6 months later...

I had a big crash and my speaker didnt work after it. So I open the panel and I found out that one of two really small wires from the wire spool was disconnected from speaker board because of impact. So I took my welder and weld it again. Now works like new. This spool  has 2 wires  that are connected on the board and I think is the weakest part of a speaker. If there is loose connection you will sometimes get a strange sound also. So use magnifying glass and check this 2 wires...