Hard crash wheel repair (Maryland)

Is the trolley the only thing that is broken? I crashed mine and the trolley bent a couple inches down. I cut off the bent part and also the fiberglass rods on the inside, drilled new holes and screwed the handle back on. Not quite as nice now but works fine.

16 hours ago, Not Sure said:

Is the trolley the only thing that is broken? I crashed mine and the trolley bent a couple inches down. I cut off the bent part and also the fiberglass rods on the inside, drilled new holes and screwed the handle back on. Not quite as nice now but works fine.

The handle and the shock. Might be able to fix it on my own with parts shipped. Not exactly sure why the handle is broken it looks fine on the outside 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:48 PM, Jamal Roncarlo said:

Just had a hard crash.. Cutout.. Any advice on where to send my wheel for repair? The trolley handle isn’t working correctly anymore. Kingsong S18. I’m in Laurel Maryland btw. Thanks 

Do youall sail unicycles up and down the Patuxent River trail behind the Main Street commercial strip?  I hope Rts 1 & 198 have bike lanes nowadays.  Back in the 20th century, one of Laurel's great amenities was an actual working train station on a line with same-day service all the way up to Baltimore.

On 3/6/2021 at 6:20 PM, Toad said:

Do youall sail unicycles up and down the Patuxent River trail behind the Main Street commercial strip?  I hope Rts 1 & 198 have bike lanes nowadays.  Back in the 20th century, one of Laurel's great amenities was an actual working train station on a line with same-day service all the way up to Baltimore.

Never heard of it. Not from here, but sill definitely check this out