(Sold) FS: Gotway MSP High Torque HT with EWheels Fast Charger (Dallas, TX)

Joe Ban

Gotway (Kebye Begode) M Super Pro 100v C38 High Torque Edition Electric Unicycle

Odometer: 1128 miles

Price: $1600 free shipping in contiguous USA

Upgrades:

-Power pads

-Protective front and rear bumper (with rear fender built in) from Duf @ EUC Army

-3D-printed pedal pushers

-100v Fast Charger from Ewheels (gen V: latest version). This charger is selectable 2/4/6/8 amps. I usually charged at 2 amps and occasionally at 6 for fast charging. Never used 8 amps.

-4oz slime for tubeless tires added to tire at 100 miles. This was preventative and I’ve never had any issues with the tire. (Even though this tire has a tube, the anti-corrosion additives in the tubeless formulation will help protect the rim if it ever comes in contact.)

Damage:

-Mild scratches to front and rear bumpers. -Moderate scratches on bottoms of pedals and 3d printed Pedal pushers.

-This wheel has never been crashed at high speed. The minor cosmetic damage that is present is from the occasional low speed tumble on a curb or tree root. lVbt5WC.jpg

autYqzz.jpg

tyY1Bb6.jpgjwR5tVy.jpg4oFsrZR.jpgRpAFFxN.jpgYPjLhMd.jpg3rPWJ2V.jpg8oIl6dU.jpgBijTn7j.jpgWxwDZwx.png

Edited by Joe Ban

• Joe Ban changed the title to FS: Gotway MSP High Torque HT with EWheels Fast Charger (Dallas, TX)
On 2/16/2021 at 9:36 PM, xtreme said:

Joe, is this wheel still available? Will buy immediately. Could you please message me your contact info so we can communicate via email? (registered just for this sale, so cannot send PMs yet)Thanks!

Just sent a pm

• Joe Ban changed the title to (Sold) FS: Gotway MSP High Torque HT with EWheels Fast Charger (Dallas, TX)