EUC World - Voltage data not exported to GPX?

Baldey

I hope this is the right place to ask this question..

I am trying to make a video and overlay the data tracked by EUC world. I have exported my trip as GPX, but i am not sure if it is missing the voltage data shown on the website, or if I am missing something in my viewer.. I am using GPS Track Editor V1.15.141 to look at my GPX files, and Garmin VIRB to overlay the data in gauges. Speed and elevation works, but these are less interesting than voltage data as I am trying to put together a range test. 

What is the best way to export all of the trip data from EUC world's website? Thanks :)

• Like 3

I like to record csv files and import them for overlay data. There may be other ways, but its just how I've done it. Im using race render and it allows you to select which data and how its reported on screen. Gopro cameras also imbed gps and g-forces into their video, so I use that also at times.  Im not sure how to download simple tour data, but csv is pretty clear cut. You can record both live tour and csv at same time, per my usual.

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I like to record csv files and import them for overlay data. There may be other ways, but its just how I've done it. Im using race render and it allows you to select which data and how its reported on screen. Gopro cameras also imbed gps and g-forces into their video, so I use that also at times.  Im not sure how to download simple tour data, but csv is pretty clear cut. You can record both live tour and csv at same time, per my usual.

Thanks! Yeah i figured the CSV might be easier to work with.. But everything seems to want GPX, i'll look into Race Render.. AfterEffects seems to be able to generate charts with csv data also, but it seems like a never ending rabbit hole of paid gauge templates and programming my gauges to do what i want.. May end up going down that 

• Like 1

Race render is free, IF you dont mind their stupid damn logo. I have the paid version, not sure I'd say its worth the cost. I think it also recognizes GPX. Theres a ton of ways to skin this cat and I cant say race render is one of the better ones. I can only comment on it becuase its what I have. Best of luck, Im sure youll figure out a workflow that works for you. Yup, its a rabbit hole for sure. My journey all started with a simple... hmm maybe itll be fun to make a video. That insane idea cost me tons of $$ and time. Still, you cant take the bread with you when you die and we gotta do something, right? B)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Race render is free, IF you dont mind their stupid damn logo. I have the paid version, not sure I'd say its worth the cost. I think it also recognizes GPX. Theres a ton of ways to skin this cat and I cant say race render is one of the better ones. I can only comment on it becuase its what I have. Best of luck, Im sure youll figure out a workflow that works for you. Yup, its a rabbit hole for sure. My journey all started with a simple... hmm maybe itll be fun to make a video. That insane idea cost me tons of $$ and time. Still, you cant take the bread with you when you die and we gotta do something, right? B)

Heh nice, dashware seems to be another option. Some of these AE presets have free packs, but im afraid thats just to lock me into their paid stuff. I suppose i'll try several workflows and report back :)