"Please Repair" error on a brand new V11.

EL Shazbot

Like the title says. Got the V11 11/9/20. Took it out of the box. Connected to the charger and the Inmotion App.

Battery said 93% remaining. Asked me to do the firmware update. After the update was done, it said to press OK to restart.

After the app restarted, the issues started. Battery is 0% even after charging for hours and the charger light turns green. In android, the app will not stay connected, continues to ask for firmware update, then disconnects. On the iPhone, it ask for a firmware update, but usually stays connected, although it doesn't let me do much.

When it's first powered on, it says "Please Repair" through the speaker about 4 times.

Ewheels offered to replace it, or send me a control board to try and swap it myself. If I went for the replacement, it could take a long time to get one, so I choose to swap the board myself. Waiting for it to arrive today to swap the control board to see if that fixes the issues.

• 3 weeks later...