320wh battery in a model E

River_rider

I just received the information I was looking for.  Ian from Speedyfeet and also NinebotUS both informed me that the 320wh battery will work in a Ninebot One E.  I need to replace my shorted out 240wh battery and I am happy to report to other model E riders that the larger capacity battery that is used in the E+ model will work just fine in the model E.  I have heard a lot of reports that you cannot interchange these batteries due to the boards the batteries have on them and I know that is true with the model P that is now out.  There is even a sticker under the battery pack in the model P that states you need to use a model P specific battery.  Just a little info out there for those who are riding on older Ninebot One E's that might want or need to upgrade.  I feel like I am the only one with a older model E these days.  I rarely hear from anyone who has one.  Going to buy the 320wh battery for mine since I need to replace it anyway.  Hope it helps someone else who had this same question and sorry to the forum if I am repeating a older thread...

Thx, for the post. The info I got from Ian early this year was that 320wh battery should not replace the one on the E models. He even posted some videos on youtube saying that! So I thought it was case closed and never bothered to look further! Maybe he didn't knew than what he knows now, anyway I am very glad to hear it from you!! Thx!

Archived