Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone can help?

I'am thinking of purchasing a unicyle from HK or China and sending it to my cousin in the UK.  But I'm not sure which courier company will be able to send, what I should declare it as in the description and whether I would need to pay custom charges? Does anyone know what is the best way to send? 

Thanks in advance.

Most Chinese sellers have a lot of shipping options that you don't see till you are on the checkout page.  They also have next to the shipper how long it takes.  For 84 USD I could have a KS-18 shipped but it would take up to 90 days.  Or for 148 USD in 28 days, or for 280 USD in 3-5 days.  Just pretend to buy on so you can look at shipping options

3 minutes ago, SSGWAR said:

Most Chinese sellers have a lot of shipping options that you don't see till you are on the checkout page.  They also have next to the shipper how long it takes.  For 84 USD I could have a KS-18 shipped but it would take up to 90 days.  Or for 148 USD in 28 days, or for 280 USD in 3-5 days.  Just pretend to buy on so you can look at shipping options

At the moment, even you pay 2800USD, you can not receive a wheel with big battery within 5 days. Normally take 8-13 days now.

Archived