Ninebot ES4 - Carrier

whoareya

Is there a carrier or a handle for these?

Just bought my ES4 and love it. I use it for a 1.5mile between house and train, 1.5 train to work and back again.

I've noticed when I'm boarding the train (or rather in the station) I can't ride it for obvious reasons and as theres a lot of people around it's better to fold it up and walk with it. However wheeling it folded isn't that comfortable as its so heavy. Is there a carrier for it or can someone suggest a way to move it about whilst folded.

Feels like it's missing a hook round the handlebars so I can traipse it behind me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, whoareya said:

Is there a carrier or a handle for these?

Just bought my ES4 and love it. I use it for a 1.5mile between house and train, 1.5 train to work and back again.

I've noticed when I'm boarding the train (or rather in the station) I can't ride it for obvious reasons and as theres a lot of people around it's better to fold it up and walk with it. However wheeling it folded isn't that comfortable as its so heavy. Is there a carrier for it or can someone suggest a way to move it about whilst folded.

Feels like it's missing a hook round the handlebars so I can traipse it behind me.

yZcY02M.jpg